- If you are taken into a police interrogation room; Lawyer up! (This I learned from watching endless crime shows)
- The U.S. Tax code is 4 times as long as Tolstoy’s War And Peace.
- If you are wondering if that bird on your terrace is a Red Faced Warbler – there is an APP for that. There is an APP for just about everything ( – an ad from iPod)
- 64% of people don’t notice odors in their own home. (…This from an ad for something)
- 1 in 5 adult American men have genital herpes. – So sayeth an ad. But I say: what about adult Russian men? Huh?
- ” A man can lead a good life, make a fortune – give to charities – and in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral depends on the weather. – Alan Alda, playing an attorney in some show.
The above is supplied in support of those who watch TV by the hour and hour.