Update on NOTEFLIX’s production of “Troubles in the Garden”: Hooray! We are back and ready to continue filming. But wait! Where is our hero, the Multicolored Bluebird of Happiness? Did he get held up in Customs? …Like a common immigrant? Will Mamzelle Pinkie be in for Heartbreak? Is this foul play by Bork, the angry Purple Slug (seen above). Is Ezmiralda, the Qween of the Land of Stuffed Animals, going to do something about this? Or is she here only for a photo opportunity? Come back next week as more may be revealed.
- CAN YOU ADJUST TO THE TIMES?: Do you (Truly) understand any of the following: 1) Crypto Currency? Or, 1 1/2) Blockchains? 2) Chatbot? 3) Digital Currencies? 4) AI? Or, 4 1/2) “Fake-Drakes”? 5) One Million of anything? (Clue: Einstein said it is not humanly possible to understand this amount) 6) $2.2 Trillion in Global Military spending? Or, 6 1/2) Do Corporate stock buybacks equalling 1/2 of Global Military Spending have any meaning? 7) How inflation is under control, when the price of eggs is so high? 8) TicTok’s appeal and success? 9) How repeating “Person, woman, man, camera, TV” can demonstrate mental competency? 10) How corporations are people too? 11) Activision Blizzard not being allowed to be bought out by Microsoft? 12) What is Activision Blizzard? 13) NFTs? 14) 5G? 15) How Banning books on ‘Woke’ subjects protects children more than “Gun Control”? 16) How can there be 8 Billion people but we do not have enough for the work that needs to be done 17) How the blowing up of the most powerful rocket ever built – minutes after leaving the launchpad – can be considered a “Success”? 18) The importance of Hunter Biden’s laptop? 19) How can NYC have only 340,000 millionaires?
Our message from MATHUZALA, our Resident Rodent Guest Columnist:
- “We do not do ‘Prisoner Swaps’. You know, like a basketball player for an arms dealer. Your Government is holding our Number One human, Benedict, in Solitary. We are releasing him as I write this. In retribution, we are going to over-run the 59th Street subway station. Tell this to your Rat Czar.”
Were you to want to know more about MATHUZALA’s Cultural Revolution, please go to Amazon or Barnes & Noble and buy “THE RAT PAPERS”.
NOTES FROM TUSCANY:
We are back from a three month sojourn abroad. It does not look like much has changed. Thanks be to the Powers that be. There will be, however, an unveiling of a new statue – in our well over thousand year-old piazza. Some of us are not sure change is welcome and will keep you abreast of the situation as it unfolds.
A few Quotes::
- “The more things change, the more they remain the same.” -Blaise Pascal. (Not true anymore)
- “You can’t step twice into the same river.” -Hericlitus
- “…And now for something completely different.” -Monty Python’s Flying Circus
That’s it from here this week. And a fond “Hello” all my friends in Greve.