Comment on the Crew at NOTEFLIX Productions. As you can see: Not all Stuffed Animals are the same, nor are they equal, nor are some more equal than others, but that alone does not make one better than the other. The only important thing in a Stuffed Animal’s life is: How much it is loved. These are not humans, after all.
Now that I am not fixated – every minute of the day – on what the President of the U.S. might say or do…I have time to look at other news items. To my surprise, here are some of the things I have found:
- Pounds: Reports have it that many American adults have gained over 20 pounds during the Pandemic. I’ll bet many Americans are like me, who refuses to get on a scale until a month after I get my vaccine. So, maybe there are even more Americans who have gained over 20 pounds than we have counted on.
- Pandemic Realization: Many Americans, sitting at home (during the Pandemic) have come to realize they have spent much of their lives not doing what they want to do. I did not need a Pandemic to know I never liked working for a living, for example.
- Whales once lived on land; but later went into the sea. (I knew that before; but I forgot about it.)
- Muons have been discovered – at last. These are tiny particles, smaller than electrons, which are “challenging our understanding of the Universe”. My understanding of the Universe was challenged enough without this discovery. On top of being so small, these Muons wobble. I do not know what this portends for me and my loved ones; but I do not like the ‘wobble’ business.
- DYSTOPIAN TERMS: DEEP STATE (…a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy) POST TRUTH: (…relating to, or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief.) DARK POOL: (…in which investors, typically large financial institutions, are able to make trades anonymously – or, in which political donations can be made ‘anonymously’ (…generally, it is best to know with whom, or with what you are swimming; but in today’s world – you take your chances.) The above are relatively new terms used in our daily parlance. It is POST 1984, after all.
- Algorithms are sending me advertisements to: Buy knee and joint medicines, Buy a House, Buy a car – online, Buy the ‘Greatest Skin Care of All Time. Buy a pill that will help me lose my belly-fat. The Algorithms have gone mad, and I’m not going take it anymore. If we cannot trust the algorithms in this world we are sunk. Maybe, I could use that belly-fat pill, come to think of it.
- Dreams: Women’s dreams include men and women equally, men’s do not. Men tend to dream more about fighting than women do. Me? I am lost, frequently, in Manhattan…and suddenly I am in an airplane which has trouble taking off, but when it does it goes to a good place and I have trouble waking up.
- Working is bad for your health. Working is the 5th leading cause of death in the U.S., studies show. Take a healthy non-working man versus a healthy working man and the working man dies sooner, every time. I suspected that all along…duh.
- I read we can predict floods, high water, and dangerous environmental pollution…but we cannot plan for these things – because: We tend to vote in favor of “Present Costs” only. (which means we do not want to spend money now for future needs/events.. This is tricky, however, there should be some things which are not up for a vote. But then there are DEEP STATE, POST TRUTHS, DARK POOLS, and MUONS to worry about – so vote we must, until we come up with a better system for running things.
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS: I was taught that all life needed PHOTOSYNTHESIS; but down, deep down, in the Mid-Ocean Ridge there is no PHOTOSYNTHESIS, and they have discovered living things, big living things down there. That would be comforting to me for some reason; but I hear the Russians are down there, looking around with their lights and that is disturbing. Where can you go to get any from the Humans, or the Russians?
And now, our guest columnist: MATHUZALA
- “You imprison more people than any nation in the world. (over two million) What will happen when your voters decide they cannot afford to pay the prison guards? (like they have in France)? What will happen then?”
- “Your Scientists performed many studies on us rats and the effects that ‘Wireless Technologies’ have on our brains. The results have not been good for us. Have you seen these studies? I think not.”
- “..As I said before: ‘Trust no one – not even yourselves.'”
If you would like to read more of MATHUZALA, you can go to Amazon or Barnes & Noble and buy “THE RAT PAPERS” MATHUZALA and his wisdom are featured in this good work.
We end this posting with a few quotes:
- “Within any important issue, there are always aspects no one wishes to discuss.” -George Orwell, Political Thinker
- “I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind, except that you happen to be insane.” -George Orwell – Writer
- “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” –George Orwell, Truth Teller, Futurist
- “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face” -George Orwell, 1984, Written in i94I
- “It’s frightful that people who are so ignorant should have so much influence.” -ibid
- “All Animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others” -Ibid. again.
Until next week,