Update on NOTEFLIX’s production of “Troubles in the Garden”: Do not be deceived, this is not a bad photo – in that it tells what actually is. See our hero, The Multicolored Bluebird of Happiness? He is lost in the weeds – due to the writer’s strike he has no role to play in our filming and in today’s blog. Meanwhile his true love Mamzelle Pinkie is looking for gainful work and the two are temporarily separated. But look! The humans could not care less. They are happily playing games while others suffer. Such is often the way of the world. Come back next week for possible action.
TIBITS TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW; IF NOT WOKE:
- THE CABAL OF SCIENTISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN: They are now trying to tell us that man began in two different places at the same time. (“Stem 1″ & ‘Stem 2” – Are their names). This all started somewhere in North Africa…They are saying. Two different Gardens? That ought to shake up things in the education Department in Florida, to say nothing of all the 6 billion people who believe in the One Garden theory. When should our children be told of such findings. Me? I’m well over 21 and I can barely take in this news. But it does explain where Cain’s wife came from.
- GOOD NEWS: Tuna has been spotted off the Isle of Wight and in the English Channel. This means the water is warm enough for the Tuna to go that far north…and clean enough. It may not be good news for the tuna that they have been spotted swimming in the area.
- “SIT! ROLL OVER!”: It turns out studies show Dogs brains are getting bigger and bigger…and the dogs are getting smarter than they were before. I think this may be troublesome in that my studies show our brains are getting smaller and we are getting dumber. Couple this with all the AI programs making us work for them, I’m not sure where we fit in the Divine pecking order. Maybe there is a third Garden somewhere.
- CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER: The theory of ‘The Bermuda Triangle’ has been debunked. Mathematicians have figured out that just as many ships and planes have crashed and sunk in the.water all over the world – as in the so-called ‘Bermuda Triangle’. So, you are as safe to fly over the ‘Triangle’ as you are anywhere else.
- PROGRESS OF MAN: Female CEOs of S&P 500 companies recently outnumbered S&P CEOs with the name of ‘John’. (Though, on average, they make only 80% of what ‘John’ makes)
And now a comment from MATHUZALA, our Rodent Resident Guest Columnist
- “We have made an offer to the new ‘Rat Czar” of NYC. Out of respect, she should be called the ‘Rat Czarina’, but that is beside the point. We have made a list of which subway stops we will not give up and which she can have back. Other than that, we will not negotiate! Rats are united! Unlike humans.”
If you were interested in knowing what MATHUZALA’s plans are for NYC, please go to Amazon or Barnes & Noble, and buy “THE RAT PAPERS” – before it is banned.
Notes from Tuscany.
“Sporting & Happy” fun in our Piazza this past Sunday.
Two random quotes:
“Just because your dog loves you, does not mean you are a nice person.” -Erma Bombeck
“O Tempora, O Mores!” (“Oh the Times! Oh the Manners!” ) -Cicero, 100 bc
That’s all folks, and a fond “Hello” to PeanutButter, wherever you are.