- Here is the Bad News: I’ve read the earth is wobbling on its axis. (OMG! Now I have to worry about that. And did we cause this, too?)
- Here is sort of Good News. The Ozone Hole has been healing for a couple of years; but I cannot use those spray cans yet, because the Ozone Hole is growing again.
- News: 1/3 of mankind cannot see the Milky Way because of ‘Light’ pollution in the sky. 4 out of 5 of us live under a ‘Light’ polluted sky. (Look up tonight. See what you can see.)
- News: Wild coffee species are under threat. 60% are about to become extinct. This is due to weather changes (if you believe in that sort of thing and de-forestation. It is thought that soon all coffee will be commercially grown. Starbucks is in position.)
- Good News: Canada is getting warmer at twice the rate of the rest of the world. (It has been too cold there, anyway.)
- I have read there is a worldwide shrinking labor force. What with 7 billion of us, How can that be? I wonder. You can tell me more of us are getting older – but I still marvel at this, what with all our new labor-saving devices. Is the answer for us to go out and multiply even more? I hope not.
I have been told to “Avoid disagreeable realities” and I suggest you do the same.