There is no “Update” on Noteflix’s production of “Troubles in the Garden” due to the Writer’s strike. However, we can give you the good news that MATHUZALA has finally been spotted. He seems to be in New York City. …above you can see a picture a tourist took…it shows him just having popped out of the 28th Street Subway stop. You can see the smoke from the fires which have blown down from Canada. Or is it just bad air? Though the street looks a shambles, MATHUZALA, himself, looks clean and ready to go and take command of whatever it is he is up to. For more on this buy the book advertised below..
(2 minute read. This Blog was not written by a robot)
- VAMPIRES ON THE RISE: So. I’ve read a lot of disturbing news lately; but the most disturbing of all is: Studies show that older mouse’s brains have been rejuvenated by having young blood injected into them. It will follow humans will think: As go the brain’s of the tiny mouse, so goes the same with the tiny human brains. I fear without government regulation we will be taking blood from our youth and injecting it into whoever canopy for it – all in the name of the pursuit of the Right of Happiness in old age. Me? Consider me first in line for some of this young blood. However, I am afraid there will be a young blood shortage in no time, after we inject half of Congress, the State legislatures, the CEOs of the Fortune 500 – and the Senior 1%ers. When will I get my turn? Questions need to be asked: 1) What is the ‘Primo’ age for drawing the blood out of a kid? Two? Five? 2) Who gives permission to extract? Parents? The State Governors? 3) Does blood type mean anything? I’m A+, I think. (Not as disturbing; but disturbing as well: Studies might show that if you put old people’s blood in young people, you will quicken the brain aging process of the young ones who got the stupid one’s blood. You know those ‘DNR’s? I think we should be able to carry a card that says; ” In case of emergency only transfuse with blood from a minor”, something like that.)
- SPEAKING OF BRAINS: There is a brain drain… the exiting of young, educated Chinese coming to the U.S. to do the work our young are too uneducated to do. Add this to people coming here to do the work we do not want to do and pretty soon we Americans won’t have to do any of the work at all.
- PERSPECTIVE: There are contradictory studies showing whether, or not, circumcision is good for one. We put men on the moon; but we do not know which of them, if any, were circumcised. The Senator who posed nude for Playboy, years ago, was circumcised – and he did well. Some people, with small brains, think women have it tougher than men; but look what men go through.
Let’s say you are astonished at what is going on in the world today, aka, how bad “Things” have become. And let’s say you say to yourself “What can I do about it, anyway?” Well, the answer to your question is found in this inexpensive little book shown below. You will learn exactly how ‘Things'” came to be and how to correct them. Go to Amazon, or Barnes & Noble and buy up a couple of copies of this (non) BESTSELLER “THE RAT PAPERS” before ‘Things” really get out of hand.
“THE RAT PAPERS” -c. e. metzger
A few Quotes:
- “And you still can hear me singin’/To the people who don’t listen/To the things that I am sayin’/Prayin’ someone’s gonna hear/And I guess I’ll die explaining how/The things that they complain about/Are things they could be changin’/Hopin’ someone’s gonna care” -Kris Kristofferson, “To Beat The Devil”
- “I have never met a vampire personally, but I don’t know what might happen tomorrow.” -Bela Lugosi
- “The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you’re finished.” -Groucho Marx
That’s it for this week and an “Attagirl” to Fani, wherever you are.