Update on Noteflix’s production of “Troubles in the Garden”. We give you a ‘Teaser’ regarding one of our next Episodes. (See still photo above) We are pleased to announce, we are delving into the Sci-Fi arena here, and revealing what happens when Mamzelle Pinkie self replicates spontaneously, proving that a creature can exist in two places at the same time. This deals with AI and OI (Old Fashioned Intelligence) working together to produce unimaginable results. Come back next week for more
ALERT: THIS POSTING IS NOT TO BE READ BY ANYBODY WHO HAS NOT YET GRADUATED FROM 3RD GRADE, AS IT COULD BE HARMFUL TO THEIR OUTLOOK ON LIFE AND THINGS.
PREFACE It has come to our attention in recent years many Nobel Prizes and other scholarly recognitions have been awarded for achievements nobody understands. Many of these citations are related to ‘Quantum Theories’ (??) and extrapolations therefrom. We all know of Schrödinger’s cat, for example, where it is postulated a cat can be alive and dead at the same time. Thus, questioning time and space and relevancy. Us? We have mathematically concluded a single object can exist, alive or not, at two or more places at the same time. I am awaiting my prize. A corollary to all this is: One person can hold two, or more, opposing views at the same time. i.e., “I like Peace and I want to go to War”, “I like Democracy but I want only my side to run things.” and, of course, “I want to cut taxes and I want to balance the budget.” It would be hard for you – if you are not good at numbers – to do the math.
Quick items you may have missed while taking precautionary measures to keep safe from guns, floods, Doordash costs, bad weather, etc., etc.
- *Americans are buying less Candy corn than they used to. (Gummies are on the upswing) *Tropical Fish are swimming off the coast of Maine. *Every dollar spent by a factory worker is multiplied by 7. (It has not yet been determined how many dollars are to be divided by the labor savings a robot introduces to the line.) *Studies show: Dark Matter exists and passes through the earth like smoke through a screen. (… through us too?) And they said Lucky Strikes were bad for your health!
- Quiz, Which of these statements is true: A) In Texas they sell alligator meat, legally. B) In Texas, according to their Constitution, you have to believe in God to run for governor (or dog catcher, even). C) Texas prisons (many of which are ‘For Profit’) cut weekend lunches and ‘The final Meal’ from their services – starting over 12 years ago -and have saved, or made, a lot of money, thereby. D) There is a Garbage heap floating in the ocean off the coast of Texas, which is twice the size of Texas. E) Many Americans are moving to Texas due to tax considerations. …Answer to quiz: All True.
We are pleased to report our Resident Rodent Guest Columnist, MATHUZALA, has returned to us. We will let him speak for himself – as to his recent doings.
- I have been traveling. And I have learned a lot. As you know, recent studies have shown rats can use their imagination (by using their amygdala) and ‘teleport’ themselves to places they want to go. Me? I went back in time back when humans were rat sized – 66 million years ago – just after the great Extinction.(Protungulatun Donne). I wanted to see for myself where it was that humans went wrong in the evolutionary process. I have learned even more than I knew before and will share this information with you as we go along.
If you were to want to know more about MATHUZALA’s doings: buy several copies of the (non) Bestselling book shown below. (Amazon or Barnes & Noble, or Author House)
A few Quotes:
- “Beam me up, Scotty.” -Captain Kirk, Star Trek
- “What I thought was unreal now, for me, seems in some ways to be more real than what I think to be real, which seems now to be unreal.” -Fred Alan Wolf, Quantum Physicist
That’s it from here and there, this week…and a fond “Hello” to Glenda, wherever you are.